
We went to the Santa Claus parade that night and FROZE. Its never warm enough when they have that!
Friday night we went to the Bandits hockey game and spent the entire game being annoyed at our children who cannot sit THAT long! Why we go? Believe me I have NO IDEA!
Saturday Ash went hunting with Ron and some friends and the kids and I visited Jody and their boys. I didnt have to cook ALL day! Thank YOU Jody!
Sunday: NO COOKING AGAIN! We were invited out for both meals and had leftovers for breakfast! YAYYYYY! Thank goodness for great friends!! It was also the twins' 13th birthday! So we even got cake!
Monday we made a flying trip to Calgary to look at some "good deal" truck which turned out to be a huge piece of JUNK! Oh well, I got to shop! Came home in time for Hockey, at which Waylon barfed 3 times in 2 hours!! FUN FUN FUN! I think he planned that cause he got to sleep in the BIG bed with me all night long! And of course was better as soon as he went to sleep! He did wake up with a fever tho. He blamed that on Ash cause he pulled the covers up to his neck! And then he was fine. Hope the rest of us stay FINE too.
And today......... Ash bought a 1988 Suburban! Hey Alyson remember yours stalling on an overpass in Calgary when you ran out of gas? Thankfully its HIS not mine and my Durango will last me JUST FINE! I hope! Really dont want to find myself in something only Shane Becker would think is COOL!
And thats all!
Actually more exciting this week is the BRICK is opening in Brooks and COSTCO in the Hat!! YESSSSSS! 

Tonite I took Christmas pictures of the boys and I think this is the only one where they both looking and smiling out of about 20!


No comments:
Post a Comment