Thursday, December 6, 2007

Its December Already!

Wow! Cant believe how time really really flies. Seems we've been extremely busy lately or something.....
Last week I baked all week and we made gingerbread houses. We had special meeting on Sunday which Ash had to work. Amazingly the boys were really good. Thought Id be in for a BAD day but I was so proud of them. I think there was an angel babysitting them. (one you cant see!)

Now they think they are Kipprusoff and Roberto Lomongo! Waylon is Kiprusoff of course. We went and checked out the NEW Costco in the Hat on Tues. It was great and we get to go back next week! YAYYY! Waylon was very tired and picked up a pillow of Mater fluffed it up in the cart and went to sleep! I had to buy the pillow cause he was still sleeping at the checkout!

Tomorrow we are going to Gramma and Grampa's. Waylon is pretty excited, its been a while.

Oh yeah, Ash also bought a Suburban last week! And not 1 hour after a guy phoned and wanted to buy our truck! So... he hasnt bought it yet but says he still wants it. We will see just how lucky that really was. We didnt win the lottery however. Ash was feeling sooo lucky that he split some tickets with the guys at work!

No comments: