Saturday, November 17, 2007

WE ARE REDNECKS!


Today we had a very BUSY day, not all of it productive! First Zane took it upon himself to beat the fridge with a hammer and put a million dents in it! I couldn't even be MAD cause it was MY hammer and I was downstairs!
For the afternoon we went to a magic show with Sus and her boys. Waylon will most likely have nightmares tonite. He wasn't too impressed with the guy putting swords thru the basket the girl was in. To top it all off....she screamed! THANKS! A very kid-friendly show! OR so they said. But we had fun other than that!

The boys then were playing and I heard Waylon tell Zane, you're Mildred I'm bein Auntie Ladon! Not sure how many meetings they've seen where the workers where BOXERS but his imagination is working FINE! Their meeting only lastes 2 minutes before it turned into a wrestling match! And Zane of course had to where his RUBBER BOOTS! He loves them, as he can get them on all by himself.

AND THEN........................................................
DADDY CAME HOME WITH A DEER! Waylon was definitely NOT squeamish as he had to thoroughly investigate all the BLOOD as closely as possible! In his PJ's. He thought it looked like it would be really TASTY. That's what he told Ash. I guess he's a real BOY, that's for sure. Zane didn't get TOO close but hollered at it trying to scare it or SOMETHING!
AND... as redneck as WE ARE, Ash hung it on the tree in the FRONT yard to skin it! YUMMY! Good thing the neighbor GIRLS were already home for the night! They would've loved to see that !

No comments: