Well... we had a very busy and accomplishing weekend! For me I think mostly! I actually got some time to myself! I created some purses for Ash's cousin and kids. Downloaded all my pictures!! AND made some cards! Ash managed to get some hunting in...but no LUCK! Maybe next week. I got to go to an Epicure party and take NO kids! We took the kids swimming of Friday night, they both jumped off the diving board and went down the waterslide about 20 times. Which is phenomenal since Waylon has been petrified for the longest time and wouldnt even walk beside the slide. Now however, we got a GOOD workout. Sunday after meeting we went to Sk to get the sausage maker in case Ash gets a deer. So that was a flying trip but the boys were so happy to get to see Kaila and Cody. And we made it back in time for hockey last night in Rolling Hills. WOW!
And I forgot that I also sewed a Christmas present, altho cant say what it is on here in case someone reads it!
Zane got his 1st haircut from Nanna yesterday too and Waylon got a ride in Uncle Shane's new Jeep! Crazy thing!
the purses

Waylon on Ice
(forgot to rotate these 2, Oopsy)

Zane on Ice

My Cards and Bows

Zane's haircut

The JEEP

1 comment:
your an AMAZING purse creator good work!!!!
Post a Comment