Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I did it, i did it! I put some new pictures up!!

Now this is nice Brothers!Baby Einsteins!
Tight Red Underwear!
Waylon's Christmas concert. He's the second one from the right.
5 little Bells Song.
SOOO pleased with himself! After he threw a ROYAL fit until Ash showed him the gun!
Sausage Day! We made 2oolbs of deer sausage and cut up a full beef! BIG Day and Kaila FINALLY touched some meat in the last 2 hours!! Such big helpers. Zane was really proud of himself and he even turned the sausage press at the start when I had no camera=(
Littlest Wrangler BUM!
Merry Early Christmas! Typical 1yr old, LOVED the paper BEst!
WHOOHOO! ITs a Rodeo SHET! (We need to work on the slurring, on Zane's part!)
Thanks Gramma & Grampa!
Trey is Riding a Bull! Such a silly kid!
Jasa on her horse! Trey got one too!
Thanks Gramma & Grampa!
At Gramma's House, ANYTHING goes!
NOT! It was empty!One BIG toyset! But they LOVE it!
A real-like bucking bull! COOOOL!

And Waylon also got the Rush Hour game and waterproof hunting coveralls which he is wearing in the house! But that I havent taken any pictures of. Plus action figures from Aunty Chelsea & Uncle Ryan and we had such fun there!

And now I can relax for the remainder of the holidays and take more pics to put up after! Or in Feb=) Whenever I get around to it!

Merry Christmas Y'All! Hope you have wonderful Holidays!

1 comment:

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Looks like you all had fun anyway. Too bad we missed it. Zane's so cute with his shlurring, you let him to do it, its natural to him, he's a Becker for goodness sake ;0) And we missed Waylon's big Christmas concert, we are missing everything. I wish we were moving back this month!

Baby J looks cute in her pigtails :0)