Monday, December 21, 2009

well. its been months since I actually updated this but... the last one was supposed to have a video of Trey talking and it didnt work and now he forgot how to say his word!!
we just spent the weekend at Mom & Dad Wimmer's with an early Christmas dinner and it was really fun. The boys are pro Crokinole players and Electric hockey. I gave Uncle Ryan the game called "FART" and Im sure with a little more practise, we'd actually be really good at the game!! Or he would for sure!!
But I cant put any pictures on right now cause we're driving home but i promise when I get home from Hockey tonite!
And this weekend was full of "dates-To-Remember"
Happy 1st Birthday to Adair yesterday!
Happy Anniversary to Gramma & Grampa Wimmer today!
Happy Birthday to Danny today!
Happy Birthday to Josh on Friday!
Happy Birthday to Cathy M/G on Friday too!

No comments: