Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hope everyone had very merry holidays with too much to eat and lots of love & laughs! We had Christmas morning here. Ash had to work and was going to stay home so the boys would be up early so OF COURSE they chose to sleep until 8am. Except Waylon. we finally let him go wake up Zane so Ash could get to work! They were for the most part satisfied and happy with their gifts even if Waylon thought there should be more for later that day. Poor deprived greedy child, whose mother has decided that this may be the last Christmas for presents in our house as they already have EVERYTHING! And I was at a complete loss of what to buy Trey since he just had a birthday and the other boys already got everything. I should have taken the advice of a friend and just wrapped something we already had to save the "stuff" and $$. O well. We had Christmas dinner at Danny & Cathy's and ate too much and even got CRANBERRY pudding for dessert. MY FAVORITE! And I dont even know how to make it=) We skated Christmas eve and last night, the 28th and may go again on the 31st although Id prefer to watch the bull bustin' with Zane, but we will see. I will be cooking on New Years it seems. Which is fine. I like to cook. I just hate cleaning!! Speaking of which, this house has been gone thru twice in the last week in a panic search! We lost a set of toy kitchen tongs for the "Cadillac Kitchen" from the toy library and I am completely baffled! Trey has a tendency to throw the odd thing in the garbage as he walks by but Im pretty sure I was watching that night! Hopefully it turns up soon, before the gray hair becomes visible!
I have NO IDEA why this is underlined, hope you dont go blind trying to read it!!
This is the present we let the boys open Christmas Eve, A gum Tree from Aunty Becky & Uncle Shane, of course they were super delighted. Zane and Trey however, think gum is the new candy and keep swallowing it! There has to be at least 35 packs of gum on that thing!

Zane window markers! Or as Ash says, a present from only someone who really likes to wash the windows!! Needless to say they've been washed more in the last 4 days then in the last 2 years!! Maybe the boys will be really good at it by the time the crayons are done!
Tricky, arent I?
Waylon's Masterpiece!


His new piano! (which is really annoying to have him practise his piano lessons on!)

His new guitar, that he tried to tune and I think its forever hopeless now. I have no idea what to do with it!


The Cheesey Grins and Trey's chair that I got him! For summer!

This is how you dress yourself when you're 1! He is always walking around with one of Ash's ties! He was quite pleased with himself even tho you cant tell!

The littlest GEEK who stole Ash's ipod for the day! Sad thing is at 3, he KNOWS how to work it!

CHEESE!

1 comment:

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Wow! A gum tree, that would be a huge hit in this house too...but PLEASE DO NOT send one. Thanks :0) So, i'm glad to see all your pictures and everything, but i have to wonder, for a parent who feels her children have everything...why did you get Waylon an electric piano to practice his lessons on? Why doesn't he just practice on your real piano? Oh, and you're right, window markers ARE the best! :0)