Monday, November 3, 2008

2 MORE days, MAYBE!

The grouchy hunter that wouldnt join the group picture at Playgroup.The playgroup crew. These are the only pictures I took of the boys all Halloween day. What a Bad MOM!

A HUGE BELLY! I shocked myself with this view even!

VERY puffy feet! Ankles are a thing of the past! Hopefully it goes away ASAP! Along with the carparl tunnel in my hands due to swollen wrists! IF you can imagine!

Carving pumpkins. Good thing we grew our own as Brooks was sold out by the 30th!
Well here we are in Nov already. My due date is three days away and it is blatantly OBVIOUS! An ultrasound two weeks ago guessed the baby to weigh 8/5 and they supposedly grow 1/2 lb a week. So its huge. Oh well. We dont know what "it" is but Waylon says he be a little happy if its a brother and VERY happy if its a sister. Hope he's not disappointed!
The boys had fun on Halloween. Waylon was a dog and Zane was a hunter. He was supposed to be a monkey but said "me not wearin THAT" and found something else. He was more than happy to carry his gun that he even sleeps with. I think he's just as excited as Ash about hunting season starting this week! They went to 5 houses only and had two bags full each! Which is way more than enuf! The diet starts SOON! We then went to Duchess for a party but I guess it was too tame to send me into labor! I was HOPING!
Mom and dad stopped here last night on the way to Calgary for surgery #2 which was done successfully by 7pm tonite. Dad's parting comment was I look like a Freightliner. TRUE!
The boys are happily going to bed in their own beds all by themselves now! How sad its only taken 4 years! OH well. We love to cuddle them! But now we have room for the baby in our bed to start it all over again=)
Well probably the next post will involve the baby so.... BYE! A family of 5 we are about to become!

No comments: