Monday, October 6, 2008

One more month!

This was my project of the day last week. I really really liked the blanket but figure it would really jinx me if I kept it. I actually made it for Jody Stennes' baby Cassie. They were very happy with it as they have lots of BOY John Deere stuff and now Cassie fits right in. Dont worry! I did NOT rake this pile! Aunty Carmine Herzog did. The girls were staying with us last week and the boys needed some entertaining. So... altho its proven fruitless, Carmine raked them a pile to jump in and then wanted to take MY picture beside it. Maybe to see which was bigger? Me or the pile? Not too sure!

They actually quit fighting for about 6 pictures before getting one where they're both happy!
This was last Friday, but as of today I only have 1 month until my due date. And yes Im getting puffy everywhere. Even my hands are hurting now!

I started cleaning my carpets tonight. They are really really gross, so Im glad I have a little ambition left! Its been over 4 years since they've been cleaned so its way past time. I think its gonna take more than once! Eeeew!
Dad had one half his surgery done today and the doctor was really happy with the results. Here's hoping it stays this way this time! The next surgery is Nov 3.

No comments: