I love the back of Trey's head and all his hair everywhere! 



This was bath #2 but I didnt have enuf hands the first time! Shane & Becky were visiting Sat nite so she took the pictures! Needless to say he quite enjoyed his baths. The first couple sponge baths werent quite so successful with me getting both peed and pooped on in a matter of 20 seconds AFTER the cleaning was all done! Waylon thought it was quite funny until I asked him to put the towel in the laundry! He had to make sure he wouldnt be touching anything gross!


Trey with Danny! Finally I got a picture of them after meeting!

Not liking this no clothes picture stuff!

They DID tho!
Then he figured ok maybe its not THAT bad!


Story time in Waylon's bed! Zane had to peek over!

And we survived our first experience of all 3 needing me at the same time today! Waylon needed his bum wiped, Trey needed to be fed and Zane had to go poop too! But we managed! Just requires a little patience from EVERYBODY!!

Then he figured ok maybe its not THAT bad!


Story time in Waylon's bed! Zane had to peek over!

And we survived our first experience of all 3 needing me at the same time today! Waylon needed his bum wiped, Trey needed to be fed and Zane had to go poop too! But we managed! Just requires a little patience from EVERYBODY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment