Check out these boots! Scuffed and greased in a little less than 2 hours! They better hold up to their price is all I can say!

Last week, on the 11th we went to Rocanville for Jaida & Amos and Kyle & Anecia's weddings on the 12th. We stopped in Flaxcombe first as we had to drop off one of our many vehicles so Ash could stay longer than me. Then we continued on to Regina and stopped at the hospital to see Jodie & Garnet. I havent heard much on his condition but it seems he may be SLOWLY improving a little at a time. I'm hoping and praying for him. We also stopped to see little Payton Cobb, Justin & Candace's baby. What a cutie. He's so tiny and just a little ball. I think my baby is probably about the same size already!! Scary thing. Oh to have a normal size baby! But... as long as its healthy I will be happy just the same with my 9-10 pounders and really have nothing to complain about! After those stops we FINALLY made it to Clay's. (In Waylon terms)
On the nextand SAME day, Jaida & Amos were married at 9am (which is really quite early when you have two 1/2 kids and travel all day the day before!) It was really nice and we survived the earliness and all! We then went to Kyle & Anecia's at 7pm in Lumsden. It was really awesome too in the sunset and moonlight. Jaida was the best man, in her wedding dress. We continued from there back to Kindersley so Ash could combine in the morning. Apparently he wasnt tired! i was! Zane spent the morning with Nanna, who was also tired but not sleeping like his mother!
Waylon stayed in Rocanville with Shane & Becky but they had to come home Sat cause he was not the best go to sleeper without his mom! Guess he still likes me anyways!
The boys and I came home Monday morning. THOUGHT about Sunday but I was still tired and there was a mouse in our roof Wednesday night before we left and you never know where it might have appeared. Needless to say we still havent caught it, but havent heard it either which probly means it died up there somewhere. Yummy! Anyways, we came home early so Waylon could go to preschool. He was a little put out that he didnt get to combine too but he was happy to go to school after he got there. He's gone a few times now and thinks he's pretty smart! And he's the teachers pet from what I can gather. He gets to help pass out books and ring the snack bell. That was the first two days and I dont really know if he was just lucky to get a turn first or if he was being a suck up! Could be either one. I wont complain tho cause at least he's not being BAD! Zane actually quite enjoys his time away from Waylon and he gets to sit in Waylon's seat in the van and think he's all cool too!
Waylon had to miss school again today as we had to go to Calgary for his dentist final check-up after surgery. Everything looks great they said. Except he should get spacers where he had teeth pulled. I think I will just wait on that for a while$$$$$$$! However, I did promise him I would think about Cowboy boots while we were in Calgary anyways and guess what? I got suckered! Did you know they can charge $80 for a pair of kids boots and not feel bad about it???? Good thing the ones in Zane's size were only $40. But still..... Good thing for Ralph Klein is all I can say. Just so happens I picked up the childcare check of $100 per kid this morning that was courtesy of his gov't policy! Thanks Ralph baby! My kids love you!!
The munchkin! Payton Cobb.

Jaida & Amos Severson
Congratulations!
The Cinnamon Bear we seen leaving Bear Creek where the wedding was held!

Kyle & Anecia Becker
Congrats!

The Happy Couples!

Bathing in Nanna's jet tub with lots and lots and lots of bubbles! 

No comments:
Post a Comment