Friday, February 5, 2010
little boys!
I have no pics cause Im not quick enough but I just had to say that we have officially hit one of my absolute favorite stages in childhood. With Trey. Yesterday he was SOOOOO bad all morning. Turns out he was tired. So he fell asleep on my shoulder and had a great nap. He woke up HAPPY, Waylon got him and brought him to me and then he played "Rodeo" for a long time. And entertained himself so cutely!!! Then he stayed at D&C's for a bit last night and when I picked him up I was just standing visiting so he took it upon himself to bring me some boots (they weren't mine!) and his coat and he was ready to GO!! We came home, just me & him and he had a bath in which he SWAM! He played on his tummy and dunked his face in and then spluttered and smiled like he was SOOO clever=) I LOVE the personality stage! This morning he layed on the floor and played "Phaneuf". Just contently by himself! And this is probly not exciting to anyone but me but maybe when I read thru this in a few months or years I will remember how sweet he can be sometimes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment