i tried to take fall pics of the boys but you know how it is! so we went to Walmart before they jacked up the Christmas prices=) Hee hee!
See? What a cute Happy Bunch eh?
I cannot believe Trey is already 1. Sob, sob, sob! I LOVE babies. Wish they stayed that way longer!! Altho he is getting a little personality now and into everything. He's also turning into the SPOILT youngest child! Starting with the BIGGEST attachment to his mother. I am having the worst time trying to wean him and I know its mostly my fault cause I dont want him to grow up but still. Everytime he's bored he climbs up on my knee and lays himself across my lap! Wonder what he wants!! He also decided, yesterday, that maybe he would drink out of a bottle! First time in his life he drinks a bottle of milk on his birthday, and then he had to fight Zane for it, who was SOOOOOO thirsty! Imagine being 3 and having to "try out" the bottle! What a turkey!
we were gonna make stuffed pumpkins for Trey's birthday supper but ended up being too sick so we gave the pigs extra goodies and saved the pumpkin meat to make pies!!
THIS is WHY this mother has NEVER bought my kids a cake before!! What a RIP OFF! Poor Trey, I did make him a cake but was too sick to decorate it and felt TERRIBLE that he didnt have a cake on his birthday so I bought one!
He really loved the package!
The cake wasnt too bad after he got right into it!
And speaking of Zane, I took him to the dentist this week! I seen a little black hole in a tooth and figured I better get it looked at before it was Waylon size! Yeah, well... he needs 9 teeth fixed! Not sure what all the jargon means but for me it looks like $$$$$! The dentist here decided to send him to Lethbridge for sedation rather than even ATTEMPT to fix that. So... he we go again! Waylon needed similar work done last year but he actually had to have 2 pulled, 2 capped and 4 other things! I took Waylon in too, just in cause he needed something and I ddint want to have to go twice and YUP! sure enuf, he needs 3 fixed! One is a filling that may have broke from last year but 2 new ones too. Good grief, you'd think Id learn and make them brush, floss, rinse, whatever every time they eat!!
The boys watching the water man! They werent even fighting!
Bumblebee Transformer Waylon (or BEN, as he's insisting his name is!)
Leopard Trey
Halloween, Trey got sick but he was so sad when the boys got dressed that we dressed him up and took him out too! I dont think he really cared! And ever since then we've all been sick, sick, sick. Not sure if this is H1N1 or not but we've got the lung cough and fevers, aches and exhaustion! Except Zane, when he gets fevered he gets jittery and talks NON STOP!
We took the kids to Build a Bear to get new stuffies for cuddling when sick! What a money pit! But then so is Wholesale Sports with their Daddy-O!! Guns, guns, & more guns. Ive been told Im owed a major shopping spree but ive also decided I dont even know HOW to shop anymore! And furthermore, I dont LIKE shopping unless its all by myself!!!
we were gonna make stuffed pumpkins for Trey's birthday supper but ended up being too sick so we gave the pigs extra goodies and saved the pumpkin meat to make pies!!
The boys watching the water man! They werent even fighting!
We had a rather uneventful Oct after Alyson & family went home. As far as I can remember anyway!! Ash went Elk hunting but didnt even see anything! Loggers chased the animals out so they came home early. While he was gone there was a mouse in the roof! So of course I panic! Woke up Waylon cause he was sleeping beside me and then we had to muster some bravery to put out some traps and call Danny the next morning to check for us! Sadly we didnt catch it on our traps but it did get stuck on one Ash had left up there, which I had no idea where it was! Until the next night, I put the kids to bed and heard this awful squeaking! Horrid noise but I could pinpoint EXACTLY where the little freak was! And sure enuf! DiiiiiiSGusting! Oh, and before that even, I think the day we got home from Osoyoos there was a BAT in here! I pushed the chair in the middle of the night after checking on Zane and the chair pinned it to the floor! EEEEEK! Good thing Ash was home! Apparently the month was eventful!! Good thing memories are short=)
Our pumpkins!
Monkey Zane
We took the kids to Build a Bear to get new stuffies for cuddling when sick! What a money pit! But then so is Wholesale Sports with their Daddy-O!! Guns, guns, & more guns. Ive been told Im owed a major shopping spree but ive also decided I dont even know HOW to shop anymore! And furthermore, I dont LIKE shopping unless its all by myself!!!
Riding the carousel at Chinook Mall
Waylon's Busy Beaver! He even has an IPOD!
Zane's Bear named Waylon! He has a cell phone!
The Boys and their Bear, Beaver & Leopard!
We spent so much money we got a deal on one for Trey, But it has no clothes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment