Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some Trey INFO!

Here is Trey's "official" birthday cake=)
The guilt was really getting to me so I quickly decorated "Diego" in black & white to take to hockey last night! Smart move on my part as it ALL got ate and I dont have any of my favorite cake sitting in the fridge waiting to get ate!! And of course it looks like scribbles but did anyone care?? NOPE!! Tasted just as good!
This is Mr Cheesey himself!! I came upstairs today to find him busy with the duster!! Smart kid! When I got the camera tho, he decided to "cheese" for me! What a turkey.He did actually dust the floor with that thing! He knows how to use it, now just to teach him WHERE to use it=)
the birthday has brought with it an exertion of personality!! Trey has decided NOT to be the pushover brother and can give as good as he gets! He FREAKS on Zane for stealing his things and generally lets his opinion be known. LOUDLY! But he's still so cute. He gives the sweetest kisses and he smiles at the right moments AND he loves his dad! Goes to him the minute he gets in the door!
Last night we took the boys skating=0) YAY. the ice is in! Trey was sorta content to ride in the sled until the other kids wanted a turn to pull him. NOT IMPRESSED! he bawled and howled until the second I took the rope back. THEN he was just fine! And once I skated around the net and Ash said something to the other boys and Trey heard him, WELL. That was the end of his contentment because DADDy was in the building and not touching him! IMAGINE!
We decided to wean him this week too. He is recovering just fine. The first couple nights were rough and I gave in twice. And now its just me that has a problem and I almost gave in and fed him again. Then I read that actually mood swings, irritability and post-nursing depression is very common! WOW! I told Ash my findings and he was like, "No KIDDING! I wondered what your problem was!" Now that did wonders for my "irritability"!!!!!!!! But we will survive and maybe even take a holiday with NO kiddies someday!!
Im baking buns today. To make up for my crankiness!
And to keep from going to Walmart with all three kids=0)

No comments: