Hello everybody, its been sooooo nice here, well it WAS last week for 3 days and now its snowing today but thats OK cause Im exhausted. I did NOT want to get out of bed today!! Guess birthday parties do that, altho yesterday went very well and I didnt even have a mess to clean up! The big boys had a blast in the puddles until Zane fell in! He thought he was drowning in 3 inches of water! What a PANIC! Trey wasnt too impressed with the whole outside sit in the stroller thing! So I had to carry him! We also went bottle picking a couple times. What messy fun and we got quite a LOT in a short distance. So that always keeps it fun! I have yet to take them in but maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Just to see how much there really is!
Trey and his "Uncle Shane" hands! Inside joke!
Cool Dude!
His fuzzy bear suit that Nanna made!
The puddle that Zane nearly drowned in. Good thing for Jaclyn who was there to fish him out as I was watching from the road holding Trey with NO rubber boots on!

Mister Happy GUY himself!

The first SAFE puddle!

Watching like loving brothers!
This is what I found one night in my bed!

Zane was Babysitting Trey! This reminded me of that song "Thats what Brother's are for!" And of course that song was newly released just before I had Trey and made me cry! So now it kinda jerks my heartstrings whenever I think about it! Hope my boys are best friends when they grow up too!

2 comments:
my goodness, i have been missing out on your events. Our internet has been down for a couple days, what a pain. Anyway, what nice boys looking after eachother and all...send me that song.
by the way, i really like Trey's bear suit, its so cute!
Post a Comment