Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just a little update!

Beginning of Feb. Trey's 3 month Pictures
Goober trying to get out of his Bumbo Chair or maybe just get a date!

Me & Trey!


Well, I apparently havent been taking many pictures the last few weeks cause I only found 3 that havent been added! Guess i better take some more.
Trey was 17/6 at his 4 month needles and is growing like CRAZY. I think he's causing me some Tennis elbow from carrying his carseat so Ive started taking him out every now and then when we're shopping cause he doesnt like it anyways! He's eating everything if we'd let him! He loved Strawberry/lemonade Julius the other day and was crazy for freezies, licorice and "after-meeting-candies". Guess he really is MY kid!!!
The other boys are completely nuts but we've discovered they come by it honestly as both Ash and I were really excited today and acting much like our children!! Altho normally we do not go around dancing thru the house.
Waylon thinks he'll be starting kindergarten soon as he's now 5! Doesnt quite get it that it doesnt work like that! And Im sure Zane will be just as excited to go to preschool the day he turns 3! Cause thats been the reason he cant go yet, he's not 3! Guess he'll be a little disappointed.
They boys both got BB guns on Friday and have been having a BLAST shooting pop cans in the garage! They think they're all grown up and havent even shot one another YET! Zane did crack his gun this morning tho so I guess they wont last very long. Hopefully he gets over these little spazs' where he smashes things really soon!!!!!!!
Anyways, thats all thats new! Has everyone seen my cutest nephew and niece in the whole wide world????????????????????????

No comments: