Now the boys are playing "Cows" I think but it sounds like they're going to come thru the floor onto my head! Peace and quiet is rare around here!
His new jammies from Jim & Jen!

His new sweater and Hat from Aunty Joan Thue, they're still pretty big but it wont be long!

This is the "Fishing Hole"! Zane thinks the little holes in the exersaucer are ice fishing holes and he gets pretty perterbed when Trey is in the ice! I finally convinced him that it was fine so here he is lounging in his chair and fishing with Trey. Notice there is fish around Trey's feet! Imaginations are unlimited around here! Zane loves to "fish". He has "rods" everywhere and made out of everything! Gloves, belts, ribbons and clothespins etc..... He was very tired on Sat and went out to the fishing shack for real with Ash and he sat with a rod in the hole for 3-4 hours straight! I was wishing I would've went just to see him sit for that long!

Look at him eyeing this up! Too bad he HATES it when I drink pop!
I tried to take my own picture!
I tried to take my own picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment