8 Years!
And 3 Kids Later!
And eyes!
3 MONTHS FATTY!
Actually the above pic is really of Trey's crocheted sweater and hat and booties( that you cant see) from Gramma Zena. They fit finally and look sooooo cute.
Today was our 8th anniversary! We are really and truly NOT newlyweds anymore! First of all, Ash woke up and said " Happy Anniversary!" I sleepily was like "yeah, you too, would you shut off the alarm?" So he got up and dressed inthe dark and gave me a quick peck Bye! ( Dragon breath you know! We hardly ever kiss =) Totally normal start to the day!! I later went to Walmart and bought my own flowers. Living roses. I told Ash not to get anything as we are trying to budget and he spends too much on stuff like that! Cheap old married fart, I am! We got Jaclyn to babysit while we went, with Trey, out for supper. Only a guy at work had given Ash $50 to a restaurant in town so that's where and why we went at all! We were hardly there an hour, I had to change 2 poopy diapers and the food was not the greatest! We had planned to be gone for two hours so we toured the car lots to pass some time! And happily farted the whole time! LOL!! We are so retarded! But hey, happy anniversary to us! And now at 10:30 pm Ash is snoring away and Trey is eating! That's as lovey as it gets! oh, and I couldnt get my wedding dress done up this morning and Ash is walking like the crippled old men who were celebrating a geezer birthday at the restaurant with us!! He pulled his back climbing over a fence yesterday! Its all ok tho, I am laughing reading this and we do still LOVE each other the most so that all that matters! It was also -30C the day we got married and its only -3C tonite.
Doesn't he have a "lady killer" grin??
Despite his boogers and continually dirt face!

And eyes!
Eating the exersaucer!
No comments:
Post a Comment