Well this is my latest creation, I have a matching one that holds even Zane so they are super dee dooper awesome! Cant wait to try it out on a NEW baby! Which, for anyone who doesnt know is coming to US in NOVEMBER!!
Ash has been in Sask helping Ian (whom our boys think is the COOLEST guy ever) farm. Waylon loves the latest tractor technology cause even HE can drive it when its one GPS! And Zane knows all about the button to push to turn on Auto steer, AND there's NO room for Mom, which Waylon so kindly informed me when I decided to check it out for a round too!


We have been running off our feet lately! I need to plant my garden already this weekend, but its sposed to be nice and hopefully I'll get it done. Ash turned on the irrigation water this week so the boys are LOVIN the mud they can make. I got this new extra pressure nozzle that looks like a gun a Zane wields it all too well. Needless to say, I didnt get out of the way in time!
Ash has been in Sask helping Ian (whom our boys think is the COOLEST guy ever) farm. Waylon loves the latest tractor technology cause even HE can drive it when its one GPS! And Zane knows all about the button to push to turn on Auto steer, AND there's NO room for Mom, which Waylon so kindly informed me when I decided to check it out for a round too!

We have been running off our feet lately! I need to plant my garden already this weekend, but its sposed to be nice and hopefully I'll get it done. Ash turned on the irrigation water this week so the boys are LOVIN the mud they can make. I got this new extra pressure nozzle that looks like a gun a Zane wields it all too well. Needless to say, I didnt get out of the way in time! Today would've been my Grampa Willie's birthday. I miss him very much but such is life. We also went to funeral today for a dear lady and Waylon was very interested in death. He told me after that it really didnt matter that it was Grampa Willie's birthday cause he's DEAD anyways! So much for a sensitive child!
No comments:
Post a Comment