Its been blizzardy here since Friday nite. =( I was planning to take in my first garage sales Sat but was snowed out! If you can imagine! I think Ash prayed for that!
We've been a little cooped up since then but have managed to accomplish many rainy day projects! Like: 1) organizing my sewing and stamping departments! Long OVERDUE!
2) stamped a couple new projects 3) Baked buns, bread, and bran muffins (which puked in my CLEAN oven so now that project is on the list AGAIN!) 4) made 2 new purses, sold 1!
This weekend we are shopping for a minivan! I think we are showing our life stage, but apparently they are way easier on gas, which is IMPORTANT right now!
Not much else new, Ash & Waylon are at the neighbors watching the Flames game right now, last I checked the score was 2-2. Go FLAMES GO! Hope they win since Zane was heartbroken he had to go to bed and I told him next time HE could go! There better be one or he will be even madder!
He was up too late last night tho, visiting with Josh Thue, my cousin who with his wife Glenda are moving to Brooks in the very near future. We are really happy to have them come!
Well I think thats all; Hope that no one freezes in the cold. And that Daudi is getting a nice tan thinking of his aunty and cousins freezing over here!
This was after 2 days of blizzard!

This was before the blizzard and this is Waylon's new quad which he thinks gives him the freedom to go whereever he pleases. He was a little shocked to learn that I am STILL the boss and he has to listen to me! Daddy said!!!

Zane was just as happy with this new megaphone from McDonalds as Waylon was with his quad and his favorite hollered line is "Waywee tinky!"

No comments:
Post a Comment