Thursday, February 21, 2008

Florida Some More!

This was Waylon's Mr Cool pose!Mini Golfing with kids! Fun. By the end Zane was shooting people with his club!
I guess we have a little redneck in us!

This was our Happy 7th Anniversary Picture!
We went out to the Red Lobster for supper and the boys were very excited to see real live lobsters! READY for DISNEY WORLD!
Finally! Waylon thought Disney World WAS Florida so he kept asking when we were ever gonna get to Florida so we decided to go there first!
The go carts that we stood in line for an hour to ride. They were pretty safe!


HI Pluto! We also seen Donald and Daisy Duck and Goofy at this same time but of course the batteries in my camera died and the spare ones were outside in the stroller! I still have the option of buying the ones THEY took but they're $12 per PICTURE! A CD of the 17 they took is $124.95! Next time I will keep my batteries in my pocket!!!!!Finally we get to see Mickey Mouse!


Zane of course fell asleep in the line up and didnt even wake up!


The dumbo ride that Ash stood in line for 45min for with Waylon. Zane woke up just as they were taking off! Zane got to ride in the stationary Dumbo! That was good enuf for him tho cause he was still waking up!
He did really like the carousel ride tho. Even sat on their own horses! I nearly lost my Visa on this ride. Luckily the lady behind me kindly pointed out that it was about to fall out of my pocket! I guess that (and the battery thing) is where those dorky little fanny packs come in handy =)

This is all we seen of splash mountain as it was closed for repairs! Waylon would've loved this cause he really loves Brer Rabbit stories! Maybe next time......

The guillotine! I think its not as effective when Daddy hold you up! There was a junior one but Waylon took pictures of that and I havent developed his camera yet! Ooops!



No comments: