Updating sucks! What more can I say. I thought I had all my pictures up to date then I looked at this and NOPE. I guess I only put them on Facebook and forgot about this here wonderful thing!
Anyways... Happy Belated New Year! Hope it was fun. We spent the evening at the neighbors with a bunch of friends had a wonderful time and came home to bed. Then dealt with grouchy kids and mom the next day from lack of sleep! WOW! Good thing it only happens once a year.
Zane has started talking now. He says new words every day. His best is "BYEEEEE" in a high pitch! I love it. He also said Daudi the other day so I think he will be happy happy to meet his new cousin someday. Especially if he fights! Thats his other favorite thing to do! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! And of course Waylon is more than happy to oblige!
I booked us a holiday before New Years too! We leave in 3 weeks for Orlando Florida for 10 days! Yayyy! Hope its nice when we get there cause I am SICK of winter here.
The boys have been out more in the last three days than all winter cause Ash is changing the motor in his suburban in the neighbors shop and so Waylon has been trucking back and forth 5 times a day. Zane likes to go too but is a pain in the butt and so I have to go along too to keep him out of trouble and out of Dad's hair! Which he is losing! Funny how I hardly ever really sit and look at my own husband and then one day I did and was like: "Hey, where'd your hair go?" Guess he's getting old! IS 30 OLD? HAHA!
Well, Zane's still asleep and I have some free time so MAYBE I will put some pictures on.
No comments:
Post a Comment