A very Happy Birthday to Andrea! As I realize that I took a few pictures of the kids and NOT ONE of the birthday girl herself! Here's Cathy after a lunch where I'm sure she left VERY glad that ALL hers were back in school!
Can you believe they'll ALL be too in about 2 months! Look OUT!
Well, we FINALLY said GOODBYE SUCKIE! After snipping the soother for numerous months it finally got too small to suck on! The last day Zane fell asleep for his nap with two fingers holding the suckie in his mouth! He is a little stubborn but hasnt missed it too much in the past week!
BYE BYE SUCKIE! We DONT miss you!
Well, we FINALLY said GOODBYE SUCKIE! After snipping the soother for numerous months it finally got too small to suck on! The last day Zane fell asleep for his nap with two fingers holding the suckie in his mouth! He is a little stubborn but hasnt missed it too much in the past week!
BYE BYE SUCKIE! We DONT miss you!
1 comment:
Hi Kelty,
Thanks for leaving a comment. Hope everything is great w/ you and Ash. Fun to see Andrea's girls and Kathy too. I got to see Ken and Andrea this past fall, but I haven't see Kathy in years (she looks exactly the same & her girls must be teens!
Bet you will all be looking forward to meeting Daudi - another cute little guy.
Have a super wkdn - Lynda
Post a Comment