Wow, summer is already over! Hard to believe its been 3 months since I posted anything, but with the boys home all summer, we were just hoppin' busy and no time for anything else! (except Facebook, according to Waylon, thats all I ever do!) Oh yes, and the boys told someone else that my "work" is on the internet! Man oh man, the things they come up with!
I cant get blogger to put this in the right place, but this was the pretty rowboat pond at the Enchanted Forest!
Anyway, on with the story of summer... Waylon finished Grade 1, and we spent the 1st official week of summer holidays camping with Sean and Lynette! Trey and Colt had a fine time fighting, Dalys started walking, (at 9.5 months) and Waylon and Zane just acted like themselves and fought and played and fought some more! This is Dalys with Coy, who is 3months younger and probly 10lbs heavier than her, but she thinks he`s a baby!
Shopping brought them all new track suits, they were so excited!

After conv, we went to BC for Great Gramma Zena`s 80th bday. We stopped in Revelstoke at the Enchanted Forest on the way. WHAT A COOL PLACE! We all loved it and expect to back.

The 3 Little Pigs` Houses

This was in the `Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe` house

This was our laugh of the trip, driving thru Kelowna, Ash points out the bus, Waylon looks at it for a while and finally comes out with :`That is ONE NICE muffler!` (Notice the muffler on the roof)=)

While at Gramma and Grampa Wimmer`s for a weekend, we made a quick trip to West Ed=)

Dalys at 11 months and her hair has gotten very long on top and very blonde this summer.

This is my FAV picture right now! They were walking so cute and then just as I snapped it she stopped to``talk`` to him! I LOVE IT, couldnt have planned it if I tried=)

Waylon in Grade 2 in Ms Dawson`s class at Griffin Park School

Definitely a boy... Zane wanted his pic by the Camaro on the way into his school!!

Zane in Kindergarten in Mrs Potts`class in Central Elementary School

Dalys spent the morning of Zane`s 1st day of school, fast asleep=)

Trey quietly played trucks all by himself! Until lunch and now he is making trouble! I love how they all just feel that whoever is the oldest has the `JOB`of keeping the trouble alive and well!!

Mom didnt cry today at school with Zane, but I did have a few tears when I drove by his school yesterday! So glad we made it thru and now he is a school kid. Should be an interesting, busy year. Zane also started piano lessons this year, and Waylon is in his 3rd year. So far, I`ve had to fight with Waylon to go to both lessons! The boys are also in powerskating twice a week for the month of September, so our evenings are busy every day except Friday!! EEEK, life is a rush! Hope you all had a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment