This is the latest bedtime snack: melted cheese on a plate! Uncle Ryan special! Also the future of a broke mom who has to supply 3 growing boys with CHEESE!

Even Trey liked it, until he put too much in at a time and gagged!

The boys went to a rodeo on the Sept Long weekend. You'd NEVER guess! I got this poor doll from the Toy Library for Trey to get used to babies, but I feel SORRY for the DOLL. I will have to give extra attention to our baby if I dont want it "bucked off bulls", given underducks in the swing or spankin's from Trey at a week old! Poor kid! Im beginning to think I may just be right in thinking that BABY is gonna wish we'd have stopped at Trey instead of subjecting her/it to the torture of 3 Brothers!

Zane's first real day of Preschool. YES he wore his wonderful new Halloween hat that I made him yesterday! He adjusted well, and thought he'd be fine to go again tomorrow! Too bad its Sat. Such a HARD decision, but I guess I shoulda put him in 2 days a week! I decided it would be too much for ME tho, considering you have have to be parent helper every 6weeks as opposed to every 12! He will be very ready for Kindergarten I think.

Actually, on the subject of school, I wondered this morning if parents that have their kids 5 years apart arent on to something! As an example, they have time and money to spend on each kid AND they dont have to be PREGNANT while dropping them off for the first day! By pregnant I refer to the emotional upheaval and TEARS that were threatening this morning when I left Zane there! Sniff, sniff! He seems so little!
And on the pregnancy end, we still sit here! Hopefully someday soon we will get to meet this BIG bundle! I counted yesterday and have gained 4 MORE pounds than I did with Trey and really really really hope that does NOT mean this baby will be that much heavier than Trey and come out a whopping 14lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good week or two, I will not be updating again until I give birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment