So I had this dream last night! we had a nice healthy baby. Weighed 6lbs 4ozs and it was MALE! OH YIKES! So now today Ive decided that i better pick a boy name too JUST IN CASE and hopefully wont have a premature baby because with my history, this baby is probably ALREADY 6 lbs and we still have 12 weeks to go! I have some pics to upload too just dont have my camera right here! (not of our new baby=))
We had an "Eventful" Canada Day yesterday. We weed-eated the yard (Ash did), Trey & I tilled the garden, and then we packed our lunch box and went to Rosemary for the tractor-pulls at 1pm and mud bogs at 4pm! WELL... the story begins! The tractor pulls were BEYOND B-O-R-I-N-G! and lasted 3 1/2 hours!!! The mud bogs were sposed to be wonderful but the pit was 1/2 a mile from the guard ropes and 7ft deep! NOT KIDDING! So as soon as the tractors clear out, the MOB jumps the ropes and sets themselves in front of the pit! For 2 seconds! Until the volunteers came to chase them allllllll back! So now of course, they lost their spots behind the ropes so they cant possibly move to the BACK! Being pregnant and all I was so patient! I had to specifically ask one lady to please sit down, nice bum that she had and all, it was in front of my FACE! And the other one, her husband loudly pronounced his drunken state so I just waited for them to pass out! Never happened but they did leave after a while! Neighbor Gerald had a truck in the mud bogs so we wanted to watch HIM! He finally got to go at 7:30pm for his first run. Which was fine, by then most of the morons in front me had left so I did see it! BUT all the contestants are sposed to get 2 runs! Guess what time he went again! 10:28pm! NOT A JOKE! It was too dark to actually see that run and the dumb announcer was NOT FUNNY for 7hours! Skeeters were vicious and the kids were over-tired. HAPPY CANADA DAY! Since it was that late anyway, we parked on the road and watched the fireworks at 11pm and headed home. Had some happy kiddies today! My pregnancy moods swings are CATCHY and Zane can beat every spaz record ever!! On a good day! tired ones are so happy! Maybe I'll post pics another day but tonite Im going to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment