Well, since its blizzarding outside, I decided maybe it was a good day to update some pics! Of course our internet is down cause there's no visibility and the wind is nasty but good thing we have a backup! Started storming yesterday about noon I think and is still going strong out there.
Here's our crazy kids in their Arctic Cat, the helmet was Trey's choice! Im not sure if he thought it was cool or really felt it was necessary=) This was before the storm, a couple weeks ago!
Being silly!

Now this is imagination!! But Trey was REMOVED shortly after the pic before they turned the corner too sharp going down a little slope and the wagon slammed into the back of the Arctic Cat! Then they laughed their heads off and took off so the wagon gave a mighty JERK and came unhooked! I could just see the WHIPLASH! Good thing I rescued him first!!
These are the sheep we NO LONGER HAVE!! YAY! We decided we were sick of them, as they were more annoying than anything, so we tried to sell them on Facebook and Kijiji for $50 each. Ash took them up to get sheared Sat and the sheep farmer there decided to buy them but only if he could pay $100 each, as the price of lamb is up!! OKEY-DOKEY!! So they're gone=)
This is my mani-pedi from last week, on my day off! Needless to say the manicure didnt last very long! I guess I must work too HARD!!!! Hahaha!
This was painting Easter Eggs! The boys had fun and Trey discovered how wonderfully they SQUISHED!!
Now this is imagination!! But Trey was REMOVED shortly after the pic before they turned the corner too sharp going down a little slope and the wagon slammed into the back of the Arctic Cat! Then they laughed their heads off and took off so the wagon gave a mighty JERK and came unhooked! I could just see the WHIPLASH! Good thing I rescued him first!!
1 comment:
fun fotos! our winter is finally going away ... again!
Post a Comment