So I guess Im over paranoid or something!! I've managed to survive, quite nicely, going as far as to say I actually enjoyed myself!!
Yesterday after the boys left, I hauled water for the horses and then got my blood work done for the triple screen test. I then took myself to the Hat for a day of mom-only shopping. I had a great time! I visited all the store I hate taking the kids to: like Liquidation World, Value Village, The Body Shop, Claire's, two Dollar Stores, Walmart, & Costco!! I didnt even need any groceries, so I avoided all grocery sections, except a couple things at Costco of course=0) I treated myself to a mani/pedi at Walmart and even chose a very neutral color so my nails just look very clean and tidy! Not glamorous, but it felt nice! The only thing I didnt get was a haircut, which I need! The split ends around my face are atrocious! And a nap, but that was to my advantage because I had a GREAT sleep last night! I didnt think Id sleep very good, and I did wake up twice but still, it was AWESOME! And I TOOK UP THE WHOLE BED! EVERY KINGSIZED INCH OF IT!
I feel nicely recharged, even if Im ready for a nap today=)
I am finishing up the baking of my buns right now, Waylon goes back to school Mon and there were none left! Here's my SCARY philosophy: Waylon now takes 3 buns a day! When Im making lunch for 4 kids in school, thats 1 whole doz a DAY! I better get used to baking buns, as it seems they are going to be a regular, necessary evil in the coming years! But thats ok! As I've discovered in my time alone... I really do LOVE my kiddies! And yes I need a break every now and then but I thought of them ALL day yesterday and can hardly wait for them to get home!
I took some pictures but dont feel like uploading them right now so... Toodles! Its off to reading and napping until the cinnamon buns are done=)
1 comment:
LOL :0) Well, i'm sure glad you had a good time. So...Walmart is in the spa business these days, huh? Its definitely your one stop shop, hilarious :0)
Post a Comment