I dont think we've actually done anything EXCITING lately! But the kids are sure liking the warm weather and the MUD outside! And as I write, its currently SNOWING again! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, since its MARCH it cant stay forever! We can always hope!! We had to cut a tree down last weekend, and I think it needs to be the first of MANY! Our yard is just a mess!
We spent the past weekend in Sk getting our chairs recovered! Thank goodness for Mother In Laws that are wizards! Judy helped me recover a SMALL swivel rocker and then kept the second one to do herself and is already done! We plan to have matching ones like my Gramma & Grampa Wimmer always had! I love those chairs but since Im only one of many, and they've already been asked for, I decided to make my own! I found the chairs on kijiji, one for free and one for $35 with an ottoman and bought my own material. SO now they can remind me of my wonderful grandparents who sat on theirs reading and watching TOURISTS and having coffee! Maybe we'll live in a hotspot someday too and can watch the crazy people!
This is one of my favorite pics of my kids!! I have one of all three boys and Dad now so I just have to find them all and put them together!
And then of course, the little turkey seen me! What a fake smile!
Bet you didnt know we have a motoX track in the living room did ya?? It runs right thru the hockey rink!!
Bet you didnt know we have a motoX track in the living room did ya?? It runs right thru the hockey rink!!
This is the BIG tree we had to cut down last weekend! The right V was on a crash course with the power line and the neighbors fence and house!! So glad to know wonderful people with the right tools to come help us, and NO I didnt take any pics of them!
SOMEBODY fell in the MUD!
He wasnt very happy! And the next day we went to Walmart and got some SPLASH PANTS for all 3 of them! Best purchase EVER!! Saves a TON of laundry!
1 comment:
You're hilarious, did you recover your chairs in camo?? I like your can picking convoy and I didn't know Ash could play the piano! Kisses to the little mud boy...even though I know he wouldn't want them :0)
Post a Comment