Well Waylon has officially started Kindergarten today! YES, I cried! Ash was teary eyed as well so it wasnt just mom!! He wanted to sleep in, but once he woke up he was all ready to go! Didnt know if he had time to eat and was ready to wait at the driveway 1/2 hour early! We can only HOPE that will be NORMAL!
He has also started piano as of yesterday and he had fun there! Trey is about to get used to a life of babysitters and DAD! I will have to spend at least 2 hours a week away from him, sometimes 4 as Zane has also started preschool! Now if we could just wean him a LITTLE! He doesnt like bottles=(
I will have to upload some pictures but I think for today Im just gonna enjoy the quiet house! No fights yet! And its already 11am!
No comments:
Post a Comment