Not much new in the reno dept but klife has continued on here! Waylon had his Mother's day presentation at preschool the other week. It was cute, and I had to take all the boys despite the fact that Zane barfed in Walmart earlier that day! Lucky thing I had a plastic bag handy! Didnt even make a MESS! So yeah, supermom that I am had a barfing/diarherraed kid all week the week before Mother's day. Ash was in SK and I was a WRECK by Sunday! I took the kids to morning meeting and went to Sk from there! Not that it was extremely relaxing but I needed a timeout!!!!!!!!!!!! And we leave again tomorrow to go back! Ash has got the wiring almost done but it took a week and a half for him to figure it out! I sent the plumbing DIY book for him to read in the tractor this weekend!Maybe he'll have that figured before he gets home!
Waylon's Mother's Day songs! (He GRADUATES tomorrow!)
Im serious, He's OBSESSED! GOOD MORNING ON MAY 20th! Not a purdy site!!
u KNOW You're tired when!!! This is how I found Zane last night, it was only 8pm but apparently he was tired!!
Trey's 1st spaghetti!!
No comments:
Post a Comment