Monday, June 16, 2008

We get to meet Daudi TOMORROW!!!

Just thought I'd add some pictures today before I clear off my camera to fill it back up with Daudi!! They fly in tomorrow. We cant wait. Zane spent last Tues jumping up and down singing "One week, Daudi Comin!" One week Daudi Comin!" It was really cute. Hopefully they get along that well in real life!


This is from Farming at Ian's in Sask. I cant remember if I already put this picture on or not. The boys love it tho. We were Calgary a month ago for a dentist consultation for Waylon and went shopping for a bit. Looking at these pictures now, I cannot believe how long Zane's hair was. He looks like a different kid!
Waylon's teeth, now they are something else. He need 8 fillings but has to be put under because he FREAKS out. However he needs an emergency filling tomorrow as one tooth is hurting and his surgery is not sposed to be till fall. About the time of my due date altho we dont have for sure dates yet!Fun fun! We'll see how he does tomorrow. He said he'd sit nice since it hurts and Dad will be there with him! We WILL SEE!
After the haircuts and before the rain started! I think that was the last nice day and its been raining up until this weekend!
Our new boat that needs to be kept indoors cause HEAVEN forbid, it should get WET!! Hahaha!
The coveralls I made for a lady in town while it was raining. They actually turned out pretty good I thought for not having a pattern!


No comments: