Right after it happened!
This is the 2 yr olds!
Cole, Zane and Maya
I think this was Day 5, notice he banged the other eye too! He fell off his bike and hit the tow hooks on Ash's truck!
Zane thinks he's cool, sleeping with no shirt on!
Ok, I am done trying to post pictures from February so I think its time to start on my march time! Which is very limited on the computer these days as I've started potty training Zane and every time I look away for 5 minutes he pees. So no computer while he's awake until he LEARNS!
We had a fairly eventful first week of March, as many have already seen! Waylon fell and banged his cheek which all worrywarts will be happy to know that I DID finally take him to the doctor after 11 days! He was most uncooperative telling the resident Dr that he couldnt feel her touching his face, but when she wasnt looking he told me he really did feel that! Anyways, he's fine and healing nicely he hardly even has a black cheek anymore! We do need new steps however! I fell in the same spot and sprained my wrist but we'll have to wait for Ash to fall so he'll fix them! I'd do it but there's at least 1 mouse that lives under there and I have no intention of facing HIM!
We went to Sk for Aunty Gloria's 60th birthday party last weekend which was fairly hilarious but I didnt take any pictures.
And now we're potty training! Cant wait to get rid of DIAPERS! I think the trick lies in convincing Zane that he'd like to be a BIG boy and not a baby! We're trying!


No comments:
Post a Comment