Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Harvest Pictures

We're home again! Harvest is over and we can spend time together again! Or rake the leaves in the yard! Whichever is more important I guess! I tried to take some pictures of the boys in the grain pile for their 3 1/2 and 18mos landmarks but as usual they were not overly happy and cooperative and the only way I could get Zane to walk by himself was to give hime a ladybug so altho he's not looking at the camera I think they're not too bad.


Now at 18mos he cant talk but can get anything across by grunts and pointing! With the rate Waylon talks we aren't too sure we even WANT him to start anytime soon! He's also developed a nasty little habit of biting! Had a few big fights with Waylon And he usually wins when the teeth start showing! They do get along occasionally and Zane likes to see if he can get Waylon riled which makes his day all the more fun!








Favorite Cousins!


Zane, Cody and Waylon


The semi Ash was driving and the pile they were building! There was another full day and a half on top of this pile after I took the picture! It was pretty BIG!
Waylon was watching the truck empty and thought climbing up and down was pretty fasicnating!
The grain pile pictures!
The BUG!
They wouldnt look AT me of course!
The LADYBUG!

No comments: