Riding horse at Jim & Jen's. First time for Zane.
Cheese! Dinosaur Park in August.
Goofball!

Well, this begins! I have decided to join the circus! The web circus that is!
It's raining/snowing here in Brooks. The land of the desert! Cant believe its snowing ALREADY! Waylon and I think we should have a fireplace to curl up by on days like this but I guess the computer is just as good!
The kids arent fighting right now which is a slight relief, altho Waylon is destroying the kitchen in search of the hidden candies!
Ash is finally home after a weekend of combining in Sk and has offered the thought of "We should move and farm for life"! WHAT? I like it here. WE WILL SEE! So now the thinking begins. What to do with our lives?
Well all my pictures are already on facebook but maybe I could put the cutest ones here for today!
Well, this begins! I have decided to join the circus! The web circus that is!
It's raining/snowing here in Brooks. The land of the desert! Cant believe its snowing ALREADY! Waylon and I think we should have a fireplace to curl up by on days like this but I guess the computer is just as good!
The kids arent fighting right now which is a slight relief, altho Waylon is destroying the kitchen in search of the hidden candies!
Ash is finally home after a weekend of combining in Sk and has offered the thought of "We should move and farm for life"! WHAT? I like it here. WE WILL SEE! So now the thinking begins. What to do with our lives?
Well all my pictures are already on facebook but maybe I could put the cutest ones here for today!
3 comments:
Nice blogsite. Glad you've copied the rest of us :) Just kidding, but at least you can write more about your pictures and stuff and tell stories on your blog if you want.
Doesn't Ash know that you can't make money farming anymore? I'm telling you, you need a market garden in your back 4 (instead of back 40, you know, ah i am so clever).
Lovely, lovely to see you MORE!!! Great idea, this blog thing, eh?
MS
congratulations on your new blog!! May you have many good blogs ahead!!!!
Post a Comment